KIPYA provides localized industry-standard training, covering;
· Health, Safety & Environment – KIPYA is an approved training institution by the Kenyan directorate of Occupational safety and health services (DOSHS)
· Fundamentals of Oil and Gas Industry
· Environmental management
· Risk management
· Geology and Geophysics
· Production and Drilling Technologies
· Surface Facilities
· Management and Economics
Occupational Safety and Health is a Statutory Compliance Requirement
· The Statutory workplace Safety compliance (OSHA Act 2007) requires every work place to have an Occupational Safety and Health policy.
· Section 9, requires an occupier of a workplace with more than 20 employers to establish a safety and health committee at the work place in accordance with regulations prescribed by the cabinet secretary.
· Section 12 (1) further requires that Training in occupational safety and health must be undertaken from time to time. The training course must be carried out by institutions that are approved by the director DOSHS.
Short online courses
KIPYA offers the following 3-months online professional certificate courses that are relevant to the industry;
· Water well drilling
· Oil and Gas operations
· Mining technology
· Geothermal technology